|Home » Files » SOFTWARE|
SMPlayer 17 12 0+Portable-X-NET
|Download from this server (13.1Kb) ]||23.12.2017, 00:18|
Software version: 17.12.0 |
Official website: link
Interface language: Russian, English and other
Treatment: not required
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (32 / 64bit)
SMPlayer - a powerful multimedia player that allows you to play most of the known audio and video formats without the need for additional codecs. Also can play DVD discs and video streams from the Internet.
This application is a full-fledged graphical environment for MPlayer, providing both basic functions of MPlayer (video playback, DVD and VCD), and more advanced, such as support for MPlayer filters and others.
One of the most interesting features of the player is the memorization of the settings of all played files. For example, you are watching a movie, but you need to go somewhere urgently ... do not worry when you open the movie again - the playback will continue from that place and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume ...
SMPlayer - refers to a convenient media player, oriented to the Windows-platform. The main advantage of the application is support for an extended set of integrated codecs, which ensures comfortable playback of multimedia content in all common formats without installing third-party utilities. Also, the program is able to work with current subtitle formats, thus providing the possibility of further modification of their parameters (background, color and font type).
In addition, SMPlayer allows users to easily play video content in MKV, AVI, MPEG, OGM, VOB, ASF, 3GP, WMV and MOV formats on the computer screen, listen to OGG and MP3 music tracks, including viewing optical media and streaming video . When playing video files, computer owners will be able to display subtitles in the SUB, SRT and SSA formats along with elements embedded in video clips and stored on optical disks.
SMPlayer has many unique features. For example, the player enters information about the playback parameters of a single file into memory. If the user was forced to pause the video, then when the player starts this object again, the player will automatically restore all the options. This means that SMPlayer can continue playing the file from the last place without changing the volume level. And when you play a movie from an optical media or content in the format MKV and AVI, the viewer can easily specify any suitable audio track.
A compact graphic equalizer will help users to adjust the necessary picture settings, including contrast, brightness and color gamut saturation.
• Adjustable subtitles. You can specify the font, size and color of the subtitles.
• Switching audio tracks. You can change the audio track of your choice. Works with avi and mkv. And, of course, with DVD.
• Rewind with the mouse. You can use the mouse wheel to rewind the video forward or backward.
• The video equalizer allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, color, saturation and gamma of the image.
• Playback at different speeds. You can accelerate playback 2, 4 times or vice versa, slow down.
• Filters. Different filters are available: deinterlacing, post-processing, noise removal and even karaoke filter (voice deletion).
• Adjusting the delay of audio and subtitles will allow you to synchronize sound and subtitles.
• Advanced settings, such as selecting a demultiplexer or audio and video codecs.
• Playlist. Allows you to play back the selected files one by one. Also auto-repeat and stir are supported.
• Dialog settings. You can easily configure all SMPlayer options using a convenient settings dialog.
*SUPPORTS ALL FORMATS* VIDEO/AUDIO
|Category: SOFTWARE ||
|Views: 347 | Downloads: 67|
|Total comments: 0|